VOYANCE MESSENGER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DE VOYANCE MESSENGER

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

You are so nice to share these with us.

AuteurMessage
Noidderr
Invité

You are so nice to share these with us. Empty
MessageSujet: You are so nice to share these with us.   You are so nice to share these with us. EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 8:21

Hello. deedums35, yes DVDD is DVDDecrypter and Not DVDFabDecrypter.. I just don¡¯t have much faith in DVDFab, myself, but that¡¯s me..I am an old time programmer and started working with IBM 65¡¯s in 1965.. Damn, has it been that long¡­¡­¡­..Since I don¡¯t program anymore I like to un-ravel other programmers¡¯ work and admire what they have done.. Right now Lightning UK the author of DVDDecrypter is my Hero because he had some stuff in that program that is ahead of it¡¯s time.. Like being able to decrypt copy protection that hadn¡¯t even came out when he wrote the proggy. He He I Love it..Even though I don¡¯t think he meant it to be a code breaker, what I believe is that he meant for it to be able to rip discs that were scratched, degraded or otherwise very hard to copy..Viva Lightning UK¡­Long Live DVDDecrypter it¡¯s not up dated anymore, but it¡¯s NOT DEAD!There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation; The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...Please DO NOT PM ME for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You are so nice to share these with us.
Page 1 sur 1